How our fees work:
Your payout will be your rental price minus the commission service fee. (Typically 15% + VAT).
Please note we charge commission on the full booking amount.
Example: a 5-night reservation with a nightly rate of R1000 and a R250 cleaning fee.
Subtotal: (5 X R1000) + R250 = R5250
(The price of R5250 is displayed to the guest)
Commission service fee: R895.70 (15% + vat X R5250)
Your Earnings: R4354.30 (R5250 - R895.70)
Please make sure to check
commission settings in your Login Area under the CommBoost page for accurate calculations. The above example is based on commission charged at 15% + vat.
To see details on any of your payouts, visit your Transaction History.
Here are some common reasons that may impact the amount of your payout:
- You have Premium pricing for certain days
Your Seasonal pricing for certain periods of the year.
You should include all costs in your pricing settings whenever possible.
- Our system only processes whole numbers and rounds to the nearest whole amount.
- Depending on the country of residence of the host or guest, VAT on the service fees may be included as an additional amount over and above the total Accommodation Direct service fee.
To change the price of an accepted reservation, you will need to alter the reservation with your guest.
When Payment is sent is based on your Listings Cancellation Terms:
The cancellation terms you have selected determine when you will receive payment:
1. Flexible: 100%, 1 day after check-in.
2. Moderate: 50% payment of booking amount, 13 days before check-in. Remaining 50% 1 day after check-in
3. Strict: 50% Immediately. Remaining 50% 5 days before check-in.
4. Super Strict: 50% Immediately. Remaining 50% 28 days before check-in. (available via special request only).
Note: If a booking is made after the pay-out periods mentioned above (Eg: a booking on a Moderate listing 3 days before the check-in time), we may need 1-3 business days to process and send payment on to you.
April 2016 Update: All enquiries and bookings prior to 24 April 2016, would be charged at the previous rates (typically 15% + VAT).